This is an ongoing vacancy
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU REALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO GOING TO WORK?
...You can, by becoming one of our truly international cabin crew team.
You will be based in Dubai, a cosmopolitan city that has rapidly grown into a global tourism and commercial centre that offers something to everyone.
Award-winning Emirates Airline operates an ultra modern and fast growing fleet of wide bodied Airbus and Boeing long haul aircraft. Currently flying to over 90 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, Asia , Africa , Australia, New Zealand and the USA, we are proud of the service delievered by our multi-national team of over 100 nationalities, all trained to the highest standards.
We are currently looking for exceptional people who would like to build a career with us and be part of our rapidly growing business.
Our recruitment team interviews candidates in many countries across the globe and have frequently scheduled events throughout the world.
If you are interested in an 'International Lifestyle' with a difference and be a part of an award winning team, please complete our online application form at www.emiratesgroupcareers.com
• Minimum age 21 years at the time of application.
• Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes), which enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
• Educated to at least high school standard.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (fluency in another language is an asset).
• Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
• You must be the sort of person who has the natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.